Smith College Sign

This sign (date unknown) at the junction of St. Clair Street and St. Clair Circle preserves the heritage of William Smith College for Women, now part of Hobart and William Smith Colleges.

This sign at the junction of St. Clair Street and St. Clair Circle preserves the heritage of William Smith College for Women, founded 1908, now a component of Hobart and William Smith Colleges. The sign marks the campus entry closest to Smith Hall, Miller Hall, and the William Smith statue by Ted Aub.